Do I Qualify?

I am a student currently enrolled at any university, do I qualify?

Yes. Just show your student identification card when entering the food pantry, and the volunteers will help you. Qualifying institutions include but are not limited to: Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, Heartland Community College, Lincoln College, and Paul Mitchell School.

I am a Normal resident, but not a student, do I qualify?

Unfortunately, until further notice the School Street Food Pantry will be only open to students of the colleges and universities. Check out our Resources page for a list of local food pantries.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close